Jan 31, 2012

Tips on How to Learn English Effectively

Guys, I already shared info about some ways to overcome your fear of mathematic. and in this moment I'd like to give some tips about, How to Learn English Effectively? First of first, English is the first International Language in this entire world.... And to see people that can speak in English, is really common thing...

But yet, there're a lot of people out there struggle to learn English, for a lot of reasons, Thank God I can speak in English, and there's a saying that said "Even the best can be improved" so I still need to learn and improve my English, (ga maksud sombong loh :p)

Jump to the point of this post, here is some tips on how to learn English Effectively:

  • Make Sure You WANT to Learn

  • Figure Out What Motivates You

  • Decide on Some Goals

  • Be Sure to Practice

  • Speak without Fear

  • Surround Yourself with English

  • Work on Vocabulary Development

  • Study on a Regular Basis

  • Make it Enjoyable

  • Join an English Language Center
I hope this tips can help you to learn and improve yor English... Thank You for Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment